10.4.10

I move around looking for the right spot, the best spot, the place where you can best see and hear and feel everything... then I see that what people are doing is just sitting right down anywhere right out in the middle of the wild exploding dance floor and digging it from there... but as I weave molecularly through the dancers into the center I see that as long as I keep moving with the music and the lights there is no collision-danger, only a soft touching and rolling, which is why we can sit here on the floor in perfect peace with all this going on all around us and over our heads, because we are a part of what's going on as much as the lights and dancing, just as we feel what is happening, so we are felt by those above us and around us... just as we feel, so we are felt...

από εδώ:The View from the Dance Floor


1 σχόλιο:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osUFhmAtnXc